One mom's megaphone for preaching truth, justice, and the American way. Also covered will be topics of love, learning, laughing, raising children, sharing, family home evening, special education, college life, and genealogy.

Friday, September 19, 2008

JOEY GETS THE JOB! Click here...

Joey went for the interview and loved it and they loved him. He will work at Pine View Middle School with 8th and 9th graders. The link above shows you the Special Ed. teachers that work there. There is also a male teacher in the class he will work in, who is not pictured. He's really thrilled to finally have a job again. He has to get fingerprinted and all sorts of stuff like that. It's $10/hr which is great for St. George plus he'll get every holiday off like the kids do. They will want him to work out the year which ends May 23rd, a month after college gets out. I told him that might put off his mission a bit, but he told me he can apply for his mission online up to 6 weeks before he turns 19. This is great news. I'm very curious to see how this circumstance and the people he will meet there will shape his career path in the future... Good work, Joey!

2 comments:

Dar said...

That is just great about Joey and that job! He's just the one for that job and I'm glad they saw it that way, too!Joey is sooooo very patient! A wonderful ability! Give our love to him. Grampa was saying he expects to see great things come out of Joey! No pressure there! Really there isn't, Grampa just knows Joey will do well, whatever he chooses. I second it!! Love you all, Gramma

Aunty Barbs said...

Congrats to Joey - I think he will love that job. He'll be a great help to those teachers and kids.