One mom's megaphone for preaching truth, justice, and the American way. Also covered will be topics of love, learning, laughing, raising children, sharing, family home evening, special education, college life, and genealogy.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dar said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOOWW....DARLING, I MEAN, HANDSOME, GOOD PICTURES!!!! GREAT BIRTHDAY!!! I JUST NOW, TODAY, AM SEEING IT. I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE BLOGS FOR AWHILE. GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD DAY, MARK!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FUNNY FACE!!!! AND THAT'S GOOD. YOU'RE A FUNNY, FUNNY GUY AND WOULDN'T CHANGE IT. LOVE, MA AND PA

Aunty Barbs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK! Hope you had a great day and got lots of love from everyone!

Buffy said...

Cute pictures of everyone. I hope Mark had a good day. I love b'days. The kids keep saying 2 more days until Mitty's b'day and then 2 days later it's Ressa's. It's good to see that you keep up on your blog. I can hardly find a minute and when I do I want to read other blogs and not write up my own. :D